Non-Mandatory Central Provident Fund System
Macau Pension Fund Management Company Limited is a subsidiary of Macau Insurance Company Limited, established in 2017. Being one of the leading companies in the Macau pension fund market, we are committed to providing our clients the best pension fund services.
What is “Non-Mandatory Central Provident Fund System”
This system came into force on 1 January 2018, aiming to strengthen the social protection for the residents of the Macao SAR in their old age after retirement. It consists of two main schemes: “Joint Provident Fund Scheme” and “Individual Provident Fund Scheme”.
Individual Provident Fund Scheme
This is a retirement plan set up by an individual (resident of Macau SAR reaching the age of 18 or above) voluntarily. Monthly contributions of minimum MOP 500 to maximum of MOP 3,300 are made by the individual, and debited from the individual’s appointed bank account through autopay every month.
Our Central Provident Fund - Individual Plan Features:
- Up to 9 pension funds for selection
- All transaction fee waived
- Online inquiry and funds transfer services - free of charge
- Autopay through banks
- Government-managed sub-account balance may be transferred to the Central Pension fund Individual Plan
- Social Security Fund
- Social Security Fund (About Non-Mandatory Central Provident Fund)
- Law No. 7/2017: Non-Mandatory Central Provident Fund System
- By-Law No. 33/2017: Supplementary Provisions Relating to the Non-Mandatory Central Provident Fund System